Wedding Vacation Magazine Features the Many Experiences We Can Offer for Gotstyle Weddings
At Gotstyle, we are more than excited to celebrate any milestone with you, big or small. One of our favourites to share with you is your special day. We have a groom room ready to host you and your wedding party. You can hang out and let Mallory, our wedding stylist, guide you through our suit and tuxedo selection.
The groom definitely deserves the best and if you’d like to go that extra mile for your wedding, you should see our made-to-measure tailor Konstantine. With him, you can choose from a variety of colours, fabrics and makes so you can have the suit or tuxedo you’d like your bride to see you in when she walks down the aisle.
To see previous grooms who have gotten the Gotstyle treatment, visit our Instagram page.
Melissa and Phil’s Destination Wedding
Gift Ideas for Your Groomsmen
Gotstyle Weddings: The Groomsmen Experience
Landing on the best-dressed list is easy when you shop with us.
Here is an assortment (in no particular order) of the best-dressed people at the Gotstyle SS16 Magazine Launch party. For everyone who could not attend our party or who was living under a rock, sorry, you missed a great party. Toronto’s finest came out in abundance.
1. Love the fit of the suit, plus the pop of yellow. Solid!
2. This is how you do jeans and a blazer right! The slight distressing on the jeans adds a contemporary edge to it too.
3. Great blazer pattern! The light grey pants are a great touch to complete the summer outfit.
4. Unique style at its best, The gold coil necklace was a crowd favourite.
5. The fabric and the fine pattern of this suit is extraordinary.
6. You gotta stand in the middle when your white suit looks this spectacular.
7.These guys in the green blazers were on point especially the camouflage tie with the blue tie bar, nice touch!
8. A standout piece, this gentleman’s jacket is beautiful. Nicely done.
9. Short sleeve dress shirt, a smart choice for when the party gets hot.
10. Off white suit looking dapper
11. These two are serious #couplegoals. See how they’re working together but not “matching”? Extra points for the shades in the breast pocket.
12. The shades, the beard, the blazer, winning over and over Sir!
13. One of the sharpest gentlemen in the building. This patterned tuxedo number gives a sophisticated flare. Adjust that pocket square with pride young man!
14. Accessories are necessities. This gentleman has it down. The pocket square, lapel pin, and glasses top the double breasted blazer flawlessly.
15. Colour overload. These ladies looked absolutely spectacular!
16. Modern and classic in one picture. To the right, Gotstyle Stylist Graham showing you, youngin’s how to rock a DB.
17. Floral for the win. This is why we champion the floral dress shirt.
18. Ladies love this season’s biggest trend: the sweater weight polo.
19. This woman looks fabulous in her romper and this gentleman pulls off the smart casual deconstructed blazer effortlessly.
20. The man of the hour. Kevin Pillar broke up his Gotstyle Italia suit with distressed denim. The blue plaid makes a bold fashion impact and the distressed jean adds a contemporary edge.
21. Gorgeous outfit and a gorgeous woman.
22. Classic style. This ensemble should be your go-to summer look. A navy blazer, white chinos and a brown driving shoe. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
23. These guys went for it– and wait did he just make socks and sandals look cool?
24. Minimal at its finest. Sully from Sully Wong kept it simple with a powder-blue blazer navy trousers.
25. When you dress well enough, your friends wanna show you off.
26. Gentlemen, have you met the new blue? We love pairing this blue with it’s best, compliment– white and a perfectly folded pink pocket square. Amen.
We’re more than excited to announce the launch of Gotstyle Man Issue 3 with Kevin Pillar!
Get your copy 3 in store as a gift with purchases of $300 or more, or online. It will also be available for purchase at your local Wholefoods, Shopper Drugs Mart, Loblaws and Chapters/ Indigo in June.
Don’t be two-faced, be four-faced because no one likes a basic b%$#h! Just like you wouldn’t wear the same outfit to work that you wore to your buddy’s wedding (unless it’s the morning walk of shame in which case, good on you). Why would you wear the same watch to every occasion? Watches like any other article of clothing or accessory in your closet serve a purpose and when paired together properly can make all the difference. Like we’ve said it a million times the devil is in the details so don’t skimp out.
With it’s rugged construction, stainless steel band and dual-eyed chronograph, the Ranger Chrono is possibly cooler than you are.
Make an impression with the bold dials and distinctive look of The Sentry 38. It’s understated size and simple design suggest you always know what’s up.
The custom-built chronograph and unmistakable crown design of The Sentry Chrono says you mean business and you have impeccable taste.
-Never Too Formal-
On the rare occasion there is cause to be beautifully badass. The ceramic inlays and high polish stainless steel finish of the Anthem will help.
Forget about 9 to 5 style and relish in the joys of patio season attire. Whether it’s a classy garden party or wild pig roast, here are your 5 summer essentials to lounge in style.
1. The Unconstructed Blazer
Keep the look, lose the weight. Dress it up or down, a deconstructed blazer is the answer to all your sweaty style problems.
Outfit Details: Vito Bowie Tooth Embroidered Stitch Blazer $198, Tiger of Sweden Cotton Linen Crew Neck T-shirt 129, John Varvatos Bowery White 5 Pocket Pant $188, Anderson’s Woven Belt $135, buy now.
2. Light Denim
Keep it light, not tight. These aren’t your dad’s jeans. Rock’em, roll’em, get down and garden in them. A little dirt never hurt anybody.
Outfit Details: DL1961 Russel Slim Denim $215, Mood’s Of Norway Kristian Vik Embroidered Polka Dot Shirt $159, Anderson’s Woven Belt $135 buy now.
3. Duffel Bag
Don’t check it, duffle it. Stay-cation or vacation- a weekender is the answer to packing light and right for a quick and easy getaway. Don’t forget the sunscreen.
4. Updated Swim trunks
A cut above. A swimsuit that fits will give you confidence, make you look trimmer and even out those tan lines. In this case, shorter is better.
Outfit Details: Benson Anchors Print Swim Shorts $98, buy now
5. Bold Floral Shirt
Be a big, bold, no umbrella in your cocktail type of flower. People will comment, but that’s kind of the point.