The graphic tee- once a cornerstone of the rocker wardrobe, has been updated and redesigned for the modern man. These tees are less about emblazoned brand logos and superheroes, and more inclined to speak to cultural and geopolitical influences. Look for subtlety within the graphics, rather than a predictable statement. Google some of these captions to see what comes up- you just might learn something new.
It’s no secret that Melissa has been on an ongoing mission to help men look and feel their best all year round and this fall is no different. She’s back with another great guide to help you navigate some of this seasons must-have wardrobe essentials.
Fashion is quite often a balancing act between what you need and what you want. Fortunately, with Melissa’s list of summer essentials that decision will be quite easy because what you’ll need is quite likely what you’ll want this summer.
- The Trench: Not simply for spies, superheroes or singing in the rain, the trench has become a wardrobe staple for dashing men everywhere. Shop Now
- Colourful Cotton Chino: Stop sweating in your jeans! Lightweight, cotton, coloured chinos will keep you cool all summer long. Shop Now
- Printed Shirt: Are you puzzled in the morning over which blue check shirt you should wear? Try a print. Shop Now
- Leather Briefcase: Retire the canvas nap sack boys. It’s time to carry your gadgets and paperwork like a gentlemen, in a genuine leather briefcase. Shop Now
- Two Toned Dress Shoe: Swap your black shoes for blue, this season’s ultimate neutral. Shop Now
- Double Breasted Blazer: Take your sportcoat game to the next level with a double breasted blazer. Gatsby did it, Draper did it, Harvey did it and so can you. Shop Now