The 2010 Art of Fashion Design Competition is coming up on October 2nd. Look out for Melissa as she is one of the judges for this years competition!
Memo from Michelle Planche, founder of the Art of Fashion:
I am happy to announce the Judges for this year’s 2010 Design Competition coming up on October 2nd. Be sure to save the date.
The 2010 Art of Fashion judges who will crown the winner of the Most Promising Canadian Designer will be;
- Melissa Austria, Founder, GOTSTYLE The Menswear Store
- Cynthia Rea, Owner/Buyer, Black Daffidil
- Sarah Casselman, Fashion Market Editor, FASHION Magazine
- Liz West, Television Personality, CP24/ Rags to Red Carpet
- Roy Nicholls, Ambassador, Apparel Human Resource Council
- Farley Chatto, Designer/Regional Director, Farley Chatto/ Fashion Group International
- David Clemmer, Stylist/Founder, Judy Inc
You, the public will vote for the best exhibit.
We are still accepting Trunk Show applications for this year’s event if you know of any great Canadian Designers looking to gain exposure to thousands.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Michelle Planche, Founder
The Art of Fashion