Landing on the best-dressed list is easy when you shop with us.
Here is an assortment (in no particular order) of the best-dressed people at the Gotstyle SS16 Magazine Launch party. For everyone who could not attend our party or who was living under a rock, sorry, you missed a great party. Toronto’s finest came out in abundance.
1. Love the fit of the suit, plus the pop of yellow. Solid!
2. This is how you do jeans and a blazer right! The slight distressing on the jeans adds a contemporary edge to it too.
3. Great blazer pattern! The light grey pants are a great touch to complete the summer outfit.
4. Unique style at its best, The gold coil necklace was a crowd favourite.
5. The fabric and the fine pattern of this suit is extraordinary.
6. You gotta stand in the middle when your white suit looks this spectacular.
7.These guys in the green blazers were on point especially the camouflage tie with the blue tie bar, nice touch!
8. A standout piece, this gentleman’s jacket is beautiful. Nicely done.
9. Short sleeve dress shirt, a smart choice for when the party gets hot.
10. Off white suit looking dapper
11. These two are serious #couplegoals. See how they’re working together but not “matching”? Extra points for the shades in the breast pocket.
12. The shades, the beard, the blazer, winning over and over Sir!
13. One of the sharpest gentlemen in the building. This patterned tuxedo number gives a sophisticated flare. Adjust that pocket square with pride young man!
14. Accessories are necessities. This gentleman has it down. The pocket square, lapel pin, and glasses top the double breasted blazer flawlessly.
15. Colour overload. These ladies looked absolutely spectacular!
16. Modern and classic in one picture. To the right, Gotstyle Stylist Graham showing you, youngin’s how to rock a DB.
17. Floral for the win. This is why we champion the floral dress shirt.
18. Ladies love this season’s biggest trend: the sweater weight polo.
19. This woman looks fabulous in her romper and this gentleman pulls off the smart casual deconstructed blazer effortlessly.
20. The man of the hour. Kevin Pillar broke up his Gotstyle Italia suit with distressed denim. The blue plaid makes a bold fashion impact and the distressed jean adds a contemporary edge.
21. Gorgeous outfit and a gorgeous woman.
22. Classic style. This ensemble should be your go-to summer look. A navy blazer, white chinos and a brown driving shoe. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
23. These guys went for it– and wait did he just make socks and sandals look cool?
24. Minimal at its finest. Sully from Sully Wong kept it simple with a powder-blue blazer navy trousers.
25. When you dress well enough, your friends wanna show you off.
26. Gentlemen, have you met the new blue? We love pairing this blue with it’s best, compliment– white and a perfectly folded pink pocket square. Amen.
Pictures from the party can be seen here and here.
Toronto’s Best Dressed is an annual list complied by Toronto Life which celebrates this cities most fashion savvy individuals from all walks of life and professions. This years list compiled of 23 Torontonians with inimitable sartorial vision features execs, entrepreneurs, talk show hosts, editors, doctors…and most importantly two of our best and loyal clients Michael Burns and Pierre Jutras. In the featured editorial below, you’ll see Michael outfitted in our classic Gotstyle Private Label Dinner Jacket, Duchamp dress shirt, Paul Betenly trousers and Prime patent leather shoe, while Pierre rocked our amazing Moods of Norway vest and trousers.
It’s great to see these exceptional individuals being celebrated not only for their impeccable style sense but also for their invaluable contribution to the growth of this city. Pick up the latest issue of Toronto Life to learn more about these extraordinary individuals.